Skills: Planner / Scheduler, Project Controls
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Project Planning specialist (PP) will support Projects, utilizing Primavera P6 and oracle tools to timely issue, update & control the Project Plan. This position works closely with Project Manager for ensuring on-time delivery, identifying schedule risks and mitigation, supporting project targets of billing, Sales, Contribution Margin & Cash collection.
- Issue the Project Schedule (First Plan) agreed with OTR functions which is the baseline that sets target dates for the activities for Engineering, Sourcing and Manufacturing.
- Update and review the Project Schedule, to assess and verify the progress, identify current or possible future risks and propose solutions to issues; he/she is also responsible to maintain and regularly communicate to the Planning Coordinator the progress & main schedule risks for each project as well as assure full data quality of baseline and current versions of the plan.
- Support the Project Manager with all necessary elements to issue the Monthly Report according to contractual requirements.
- Together with Sourcing Fulfillment and Manufacturing Logistic teams, support the shipping process by Shipping Sales Order generation.
- In the post sales project support phase support the TM Site Operations organization after sales/shipment for data retrieval and issues resolution related to previous project planning activity.
- Support the COE team on critical initiatives aimed at improving overall plan quality & reducing the plan cycle time.
- Demonstrate organizational leadership and ownership of key metrics and operational activities, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field from an accredited university or college
- Minimum 5 years experience in a professional work environment.
- Proven experience in Supply Chain planning and control roles
- Good knowledge of planning software platforms (Primavera, Oracle ERP, MS Project)
- Financial basics knowledge
- Good knowledge of Oil & Gas products (Gas and Steam Turbines, Centrifugal and Reciprocating Compressors, Industrial Plants) and their engineering/procurement/manufacturing cycles
- Experience as Industrial Plants PM, Planner, Project Engineer or Sourcing coordinator
- High energy level - self-starter.
- Sense of urgency in dealing with issues and tasks.
- Leadership skills and ability to effectively operate in a matrix team / organization.
- Ability to organize, assess, orchestrate, prioritize tasks, risks, resources, milestones, and deliverables.
- Presentation and Communication skills
Location : Gurgaon, India
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more