Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Industrial Relations &EWC Specialist plays a critical role in the development of the employee relations agenda, supports the Business and the Human Resources Team in shaping the Industrial relations within the Company.
The successful candidate will be able to cruise between deep technical issues and sophisticated and creative solutions looking to have a meaningful impact.
In particular, She/He will:
- Help the industrial relations director to implement strategies focused on conflict prevention with Senior Leaders and functional teams also throw analysis on company environment;
- Work on balancing company strategies with unions involvement, assessing risks and interpreting needs;
- Support business and the industrial relations director for collective consultation and communication as required for the ongoing evolution of the business, in compliance with collective bargain agreement, company policies and their reviews;
- Support the Industrial Relations Director in negotiating and dealing with the European Works Council
- Provide training on IR matters for managers and functional teams and support them on employee relations and collective bargaining issues providing team leaders with tools for implementing initiatives when required by impacts on Unions sensitive matters.
- Bachelor's Degree (Degree in law preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in Industrial Relations matters in complex and fast paced environment
- Fluency both in Italian and in English
- Ability to define and lead changes
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems
- EU work permit
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong influencing skills
Locations: Florence, Italy.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more