Baker Hughes is currently hiring a Senior Director of Services based in Singapore.
You will work directly with executive customer stakeholders to understand their needs, define them into use cases and translate those use cases into specifications. You will quantify and track business value, and work across business and technical teams to drive successful delivery of BHC3 products and services.
You will manage a complex Oil and Gas, Americas, services business through leadership and development of a local team comprising of Delivery Managers, Software Developers, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Solution Architects and services support staff. You will create an environment to achieve ultimate customer loyalty to BHC3. Provides leadership in setting and achieving assigned goals in the profitable growth, implementation, and support of BHC3 products and services the growth of the service contract base.
Recent examples of successful engagements include predictive maintenance on capital equipment, supply chain optimization, manufacturing yield optimization, customer spend prediction, and equipment lifetime optimization. These are impactful projects with high levels of internal and external visibility.Essential Responsibilities:
In this role you will:
- Build a scalable and efficient service organization and service delivery plan which are capable to cater existing customers and business growth.
- Support sales as well as driving growth together with BHC3 commercial team. Ensure seamless teamwork between Service and Sales to provide total customer satisfaction and identify growth opportunities.
- Provide clear strategy and guideline to develop positive customer experience and reputation.
- Represent BHC3 up to the C Level
- Collaborate with internal BHC3 stakeholders regionally and globally to lead and drive effective and sustainable change initiatives that improve and grow the business.
- Ensure execution of operational priorities and achievement of key metrics by creating operation rigor and disciplines.
- Support development and implementation of commercial strategies and robust commercial excellence to drive organic growth.
- Commit to competency development for the team. Create capability and capacity for a highly productive team.
- Team leadership for all services team, sales, ops. And provide personal leadership of direct reports to include ongoing direction, coaching, career development, reward and retention. Ability to develop and engage service delivery team.
- Align with C3 partner teams to refine service models and framework and improve productivity and efficiency.
- Promote a safe working environment, be responsible and drive compliance, quality & EHS culture in the organization.
- Craft compelling use cases that drive business value
- Translate use cases into requirements and specifications.
- Quantify and track value metrics that can be realized from BHC3 product implementations.
- Lead an engagement team to perform implementation activities in collaboration with BHC3 team members from Application Development, Data Integration, Data Science, Products, QA, and DevOps.
- Dive into technical details and lead activities to ensure successful delivery to our customers (e.g., functional scoping, application and data integration quality assurance, deliver trainings, issue debugging and resolution).
- Track, anticipate and address challenges before they become risks.
- Develop polished deliverables and other documentation to enable customer success.
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship.
- Advise executive customer stakeholders on future use case roadmap and implementation plans aligned to BHC3 solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field; MSc or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 8-10 years' engagement management experience with enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Ability to successfully communicate and work with senior executive stakeholders.
- Effectively work across customer and internal teams to problem solve, define scope, write technical specifications, quantify and track success metrics, and manage against a plan.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate between the business and technical domains of a software implementation project, providing leadership in both.
- Excellent presentation, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly skilled delivery manager with experience in enterprise software and professional services.
- Technical skills in application development, predictive analytics and/or data integration are highly valued as well as domain experience in any of the following industries: manufacturing, supply chain, financial services, life sciences and IoT.
- Deep business knowledge in oil & gas, energy, manufacturing, chemical engineering, or an adjacent industry.
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Singapore.
- Travel up to 50% of the time, as required.
Singapore City, Singapore
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more