Skills: Well Intervention
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Jandakot, Western Australia, Australia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This role requires a high level of self-motivation to work for the WBI Operations team supporting operations and providing the primary focal point for customers as required. Field experience and 6 years specializing in Wellbore Intervention is a minimum requirement.
- Provides high level of support to the customer on all Wellbore Intervention activities.
- Act as primary focal point for required contracts in the event of any operational issues or requirements.
- Under minimal supervision utilizes product line and application knowledge in business processes such as job package preparation and providing technical support, job design and problem solving, sales, invoicing.
- Applies knowledge of the well environment and the features and benefits of products and services in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group to develop the best solution for the customer's application.
- Monitors product performance and conducts root cause analysis on all assigned non-conformance issues.
- Mentor entry level field engineers and share operational experience
- Minimum 6 years of industry experience in Wellbore Intervention
- Bachelor Degree (Engineering Discipline)
- Having multiple Wellbore Intervention activity experience (Fishing, Casing Exits, Plug and Abandon, etc)
- Self-driven with high operational ownership.
- Problem solving skills
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.