Bakersfield, California, United States
Bakersfield, California, United States
Skills: Coil Tubing
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bakersfield, California, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, performs Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and safety meetings, and the rigging up and down of Coil Tubing service line equipment.
- Assembles and prepares equipment for installation and service.
- Assists in the running of a job.
- Maintains general housekeeping, clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Performs pre/post job Coiled Tubing equipment inspections.
- Responsible for safe crane and rigging operations during the delivery of services in accordance with Customer's design and KPI's.
- Operates High Pressure fluid pump and coil tubing support equipment (flow back package).
- Performs hydrostatic testing on Blow Out Prevention (BOP) and reels during pre/post job procedures including Preventative Maintenance (PM's).
- Mentors peers and trains Operator Assistants.
- Monitors well control parameters and calculations before and during job applications.
- Performs and complete preventative maintenance on all Coil Tubing associated equipment.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Drives a truck or other assigned equipment as required.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations. Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the Quality Improvement Process.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- 6 months experience as Operator Assistant ll
- Valid Commercial Driver's License (Class A CDL) required.
- Product Service Line (PSL) specific equipment/job skills required.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, must possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations is required. Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required. Basic computer skills are preferred.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Service Operator II - Coiled Tubing or Service Specialist I - Coiled Tubing.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
34722 7th Standard Rd, Bakersfield, California, 93314, United States
Requisition Number: 84206
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Solutions
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 60,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.