Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Role Summary/PurposeBaker Hughes offers the opportunity as an experience BlackLine Admin Team to join the team in Kuala Lumpur.
- Support ongoing Blackline implementation scheduled in Q1'2020
- Ensure timely and qualitative admin activities relating to BlackLine Tool-
- Coordination and timely completion of assignments including related workflows
- BlackLine upload file checks to ensure accuracy
- Send user friendly reminder of pending account reconciliations, including number of unreconciled accounts
- Complete BlackLine reconciliation metrics by downloading reports and formatting in MS Excel
- Load monthly exchange rates in Blackline
- Collect and update certification logs metrics
- Check auto certified recons rules and makes changes where required eg Cash & Bank
- Review risk, frequency & tiers in BlackLine to ensure they are appropriate
- Prepares, document and keep up to date processes for the role.
- Support the monthly balance sheet reconciliations prepared by the Baker Hughes team. Ensure the team provide support to Accenture in regards to reconciliations prepared by Accenture.
- Support implement best practices and process improvement which benchmark global best practices.
- Support External and Internal Audit requests
- Manage ad hoc projects for process improvement
- Any other duties as required
- Experience in BlackLine or similar accounts reconciliation tool
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy/Finance
- Minimum 2 years' experience in similar profile
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Good attention to detail with good analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good PC skills.
- Ability to handle multiple activities successfully.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.