Responsible for leading Baker Hughes representation with key customers in the Brasil. This includes IOCs and Independent producers operating, the role is responsible for providing the region commercial leadership, growing Brasil orders pipeline, delivering on orders targets and margins and driving proactive customer engagement.
Understanding customer needs, competitor moves, including in-depth information that identifies key industry stakeholders and trends across the Baker Hughes region.
She/he works in close collaboration with other teams in the company like commercial operations teams, key accounts, engineering.
The role involves understanding the Oil & Gas customer and competitive ecosystem and developing the 'futures' landscape for respective region.
Own and lead the quarterly intelligence reports, including key themes, customer spends, competitive moves and key planning assumptions.
Developing an influencer mapping for key stakeholders such as Private producers, OFS, EPCs, Process Licensors & Engineering design firms for early project influencing Essential Responsibilities:
- Early Engagement, develop customer relationships and promote proactive business
- Develop key Product Company network for credible and proactive engagement
- Grow Deal pipeline and orders with customer base
- Understand Customers' needs and Competitor approach moves/results
- In-depth customer and competitive play books and tactical plans for KAs in the respective region
- 8+ years of experience in wellheads, Intervention and Workover systems and related equipment.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a technical or marketing discipline from an accredited college or university
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical and communication skills with minimum 5 years of experience in sales, marketing tools and energy industry
- Track Record in developing account plans and strategy and growing proactive business
- Demonstrated understanding of the broader O&G market & its customers
- Ability to build up networks and credibility with, external parties, peers and senior staff
- Proven leadership in strategic customer assessments
- Profound understanding of Global & Regional O&G Customer dynamics
- A highly motivated "self-starter" who is goal oriented, has strong interpersonal, communication, and technical skills
- Fluent Portuguese & English communication skills (oral & written)
- Previous sales and or business development Experience
Rio de Janiero, Brazil
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more