Skills: Reliability Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Chengdu, Sichuan, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Will work under supervision to deliver the following activities:
- Work closely with Product Line, Manufacturing, AMO and Operations to lead Incident Management Process for efficient root cause analysis and corrective action determination.
- Contribute to reliability projects which drive continuous improvement in service and product delivery for APAC Drilling Services.
- Support and drive RCA and CA data quality and compliance.
- Support and share best practices and lessons learned within APAC districts and wider BHGE organization.
- Ensure accurate data tracking in MaPs/ FRACAS.
- Provide support to BHGE AMO team for technical issues and DWRs.
- Conduct all business activities in accordance with BHGE Health, Safety and Environmental policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Company Core Values.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Material Science, Applied Science, or equivalent discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Drilling Services tools.
- Field or Technician experience in Drilling Services is strongly desired.
- Ability to effectively communicate highly technical information verbally and in writing.
- Good presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Root Cause Analysis.
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
- Familiar with standard business software packages.
- Candidates should be self-motivated and focused on achieving business results through a multi-disciplinary team.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.