Role Summary / Purpose
Working within the Materials Management organization this role will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of the Master Production Schedule for the APAC region. By ensuring capacity and materials are aligned with forecasted workload demand, including instigating adjustments to long-term capacity, this role will drive improved on time delivery of products by ensuring that supply chain load and capacity is in balance, execution plans are realistic, and risks are managed and mitigated. Responsibilities
Qualifications / Requirements
- Responsible for preparation and execution of long-term production planning activities to meet customer requirements.
- Lead Master scheduling for the APAC region for SPS&O.
- Support ITO function and contribute to material procurement timing and RFQ analysis.
- Instigate advanced release process to meet slot plan and required lead times where applicable.
- Workload Capacity analysis - Develop plan in line with latest forecast and backlog, identifying conflicts and actions to be taken.
- Lead capacity resource planning processes & report including monitoring external supplier production load and capacity
- Responsible for obtaining and coordinating information (cycle time, cell capacity, test equipment availability) to ensure execution schedules are accurate, thorough, and maintained.
- Review and approve project baseline plan - Define manufacturing completion date on sales order.
- Complete and maintain Master Scheduling charts and report out, along with the business leaders, as required.
- Mentor and provide support to APAC MRP and production planners.
- Comply with regulations and policies in environmental, health and safety and quality.
- Drive Six Sigma and Lean improvements in Master Scheduling
- Team focused, able to make autonomous decisions and willing to take on responsibilities across functions and team boundaries -Focused on building relationships with others. Able to influence others to take on responsibilities and beyond team boundaries.
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated with a willingness to work within a group or individually in a multi discipline environment.
- Bachelor's Degree and /or 5 years' experience within similar role.
- Knowledge & experience in production control methods, capacity planning and experience in manufacturing industry. Knowledge of Engineering BOM structures.
- Experience of working in ERP / MRP environment.
- Well organised and capable of decision making, prioritising, and working to agreed schedules.
- Must also have a flexible approach to the workload.
- Ability to communicate with ease and work with others.
- Ability to take the lead and own issues through to completion.
- Word, Excel experience (confident with maintaining Microsoft Excel databases).
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across all disciplines using both verbal and written English.
- Experience in Lean / six sigma.
- APICS certified or equivalent.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more