Coordinate and expedite the flow of materials (from suppliers and within departments) according to produc-tion schedules. Plan and schedule material/production needs. Positions requiring understanding of a con-cepts, methods and procedures.
Shop Planner report to the site Materials Manager: Essential Responsibilities:
- To schedule and follow up on all MO released to production to be completed on time and avoid delays.
- Releasing Subcon MO to vendors and liaising with QC to arrange for TPI.
- Manage capacity load and job prioritizations to cover MRP demand, avoid excess and improve invento-ry turns and maintain all orders updated in the system.
- Manage waiting time and manage critical path items in those queues.
- Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs.
- Schedule and control wing to wing plan (Raw to Delivery).
- Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
- Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giv-ing explanations on technical issues.
- Communicates with direct team and supervisor/cell leader.
- Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research
All employees are authorised to STOP WORK if potential risk of Quality, EHS and Compliance is found.
- They are not trained and/or competent to conduct a task
- Safety risk assessments and/or procedures are not available
- Equipment to complete a task is not available and/or correctly maintained
- There is a potential to cause environmental damage
- Regulations or EHS standards will be breached
- You see any unsafe condition or practice
As per above.Qualification/Requirements
- Min Diploma in any engineering discipline (Mechanical preferred).
- Min 2 years in a manufacturing plant.
- Green Belt Certification preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Strong say/ do ratio.
- Able to work under pressure and independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively, internally and externally, at all levels.
- Positive Attitude
- Align to Baker Hughes Beliefs
- Align to EHS Policy
- Align to Quality Policy
- AS400 (MO creation and maintenance, query, data inquiry); Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
- Ensure EHS at work
- QMS Documents
- Monitor order status
- BOM review
: Singapore, Singapore
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of staff so classified. All staff may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.