Our Client, a large oil and gas company is currently seeking a Competency Assurance Program Analyst for a 1 year contract based in Calgary.
- Support all phases of the project working closely with Operations and the HR team.
- Collaborate directly with the site Operations to ensure effective rollout of program and alignment of project activities, using the implementation processes, guides and tool kit.
- Conduct various analyses, including:
- Identifying site business requirements related to training and competency
- Conducting a full training program gap analysis
- Ensuring alignment of learning materials and assessments with the LMS program design
- Provide support to the corporate implementation team to troubleshoot and solution site implementation barriers or issues
- Facilitate working sessions with SMEs to capture, modify and enhance site training content (learning materials and assessments).
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in analytical roles is required
- Experience in data capture and management is required
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Facilitation or training delivery experience is an asset
- Experience working with Operations on large scale projects is an asset
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.