Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Zhuhai, China
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Responsible for coordinating activities of a team to drive high-performance in improving process safety by overseeing inspections, incident investigations and hazard assessments, ensuring compliance with the relevant policies and procedures and co-ordinating health and safety training to the relevant workforce with the aim of reducing operational risk.Key responsibilities
• Develop and implement the transportation HSSE plans and systems, aligning with logistics operation strategy/tactics.
• Manage all transportation service providers to be safety champion and achieve all safety performance indexes in transportations activities.
• Conduct the regular assessment, safety review for transportation activities
• Lead accident investigation, logistics related audits and inspections.
• Deliver the conformance with OMS3.7
• Implement the drivers training programme and control the driver recruitment to assure the driver serving for BP is competent.
• Set up the system to keep monitoring the drivers' behaviour and engage the contractors to coach drivers from time to time
• Support logistics team to assure the unloading facilities at customer site is safe to operate
• Serve as Technical Authority in Defensive Driving and Fatigue Management.
• Organize the Driver's Day program to engage the drivers
• Serve as Marine Authority to assure the compliance with BP group policies and provide the technical support to marine practitioners
• Serve as active members to support the QSHE process in addition to managing the transportation related QSHE.
a. Educational background
• College or university degree.
b. Experience (years and nature)
• Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, either with BP or other multinational companies.
• Demonstrated knowledge of HSSE and transportation product handling activities.
• The ability to promote a positive and safe work environment and culture.
• Familiarization with industry trends and key functions that apply to our customers and service carriers.
• Knowledge of the best HSSE practices on road safety and ports, terminals and barge transhipment facilities.
• Supervisory and management skills required.
c. Core Competencies (detailed specification):
• Performance Bias--Overcomes obstacles and adapts approach to achieve outstanding results - Skillful Application
• Partnership and team working-Builds networks to enhance to enhance effectiveness and share knowledge - Skillful Application
d. Technical Competencies (detailed specification):
• Logistics HSSE expertise - road transportation, marine shipment, port/warehouse operation, chemical handling, etc. -- Skillful Application
• Supply Chain knowledge - Awareness
• Managing contractors/ third party suppliers - Skillful Application
• Risk awareness and management - Skillful Application
• PTA manufacturing and packaging operation - Awareness
• Fluent Mandarin and English
• Computer skills, such as Microsoft office are required.