Skills: IT - Networking & Telecom, IT - Programming & Database
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: Partner, Data Analytics / Data Trust
Start Date: November 2019
Salary: Market Competitive
I am seeking a Senior Red Team Consultant for one of my clients. My client is one of the BIG 4 consultancies and has a fantastic reputation for providing an excellent work environment, and opportunities to their employees to grow and develop.
Unlike the other contenders, my client is different from the 3 other consultancies in the BIG 4. Reasons:
- Not industry specific, you will gain exposure within different markets & industries
- Clear path for career progression & development
- Wider variety and frequency of projects to work & grow
- As part of the Data Trust Team, the selected candidate will be leading a team of Data Analysts
- The role involves helping clients with their Data Systems
- Including Data Warehousing / Data Governence etc
- This role is heavily revenue based and requires a minimum amount of revenue to be brought in (details given at interview stage)
- Involves advising and assisting clients on their current systems, and selling a service within Data Analytics
- Experience leading a team
- Experience within consulting
- Some technical background knowledge of Data Analytics
- Experience selling a service within Data Analytics
- Previous BIG 4 experience or similar consultancy experience
- Experience with bringing in revenue
All the best & good luck!
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!