Role Summary / Purpose:
The services & offshore material manager is responsible to lead and partner with our different manufacturing & services sites across the world to ensure best in class practice in terms of material management (Material planning, Production planning & scheduling, inventory management), Sales and operation planning and product lines integration between rental tooling and new build equipment.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Manage the S&OP process across Services and offshore and ensure long term alignment between Order plan, NPI, overall supply chain capacity
- Ensure best in class execution across Services & Offshore product line with on time delivery above 90% and reduced Leadtime from order receipt to delivery.
- Define and control material management process across the different sites to ensure up-to date business practice and common process and procedures
- Drive reduced product cost by working on sites capabilities development, product structuring and best in class repair practice.
The above will be achieved by
- Drive cross-functional alignment between project management, sales, sourcing, engineering and supply chain.
- Ensure product line integration between services and offshore by creating and driving alignment process between equipment delivery and services offering.
- Ensure alignment between regions, multi-modal sites and product line objectives.
- Drive and lead Get well improvement plan across multimodal sites when needed for services & offshore
- Define, measure and drive key metrics across multiple sites
- Master's degree or equivalent from an accredited university or college
- Proven years' experience in one or more of Oil & Gas industry (operator or equipment/service company), strategy consulting and industrial marketing/strategy
- Excellent analytics and problem-solving, including ability to form hypotheses and move forward in the absence of complete information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to synthesize complex topics into clear, simple and crisp messages
- Positive attitude towards a fast-changing business environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Interpersonal skills to work well with colleagues across all businesses/cultures, achieve objectives through effective influencing, and establish credibility with senior leaders
- Ability to learn relevant tool (e.g., Oracle, SAP, Tableau, Sales Force, Services Max) quickly
- Experience in Field Services, Rental fleet, Installation or Services workshop operations
- Knowledge of Baker Hughes products and services
- BH Leadership program graduate (Impact, Aspire etc.)
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more