Baker Hughes, is currently hiring a Finance & Supply Chain HR Partner based in Houston, TX.
In this position, you will primarily act as an employee advocate and partner to our people leaders on all issues related to human resources. You should be a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions. The ideal candidate will have a fresh and contemporary perspective, high energy, an influencer, and a 'disruptor', someone comfortable challenging the norms. With a strong focus on employment engagement, the HR Partner will also be a key partner in the nurturing and development of the Baker Hughes culture, leading by personal example and through the oversight of a comprehensive engagement plan supported by strong partnerships with key executive leaders and their teams. The HR Partner will also support leaders and employees in the Supply Chain function based in Houston.Essential Responsibilities:
- Provide dedicated support and guidance to People Leaders and employees on HR fundamentals including talent development, performance management, talent section, rewards, employee relations issues, etc.
- Serve as an extension to assigned client leadership team(s) to provide input and strategic guidance regarding initiatives from an HR perspective
- Serve on Core Team for Cultivate - Finance & Supply Chain
- Provide coaching, advice, and guidance on matters such as policies, employment law, employee relations, organizational design, performance issues, leadership, management practices, etc.
- Conduct HR training and support for functional processes like Performance Development (PD), Talent Reviews, Salary Planning and New Employee Orientation, etc.
- Partner with Centers of Excellence to facilitate transactional HR processes to ensure success in core functional areas (staffing and recruiting, HR operations, OTD initiatives, etc.).
- Manage employee relations issues and ensure concerns are properly identified, reported & resolved
- Assure compliance with all applicable local laws and corporate policies/guidelines, and identify opportunities to develop and implement new practices/guidelines to achieve business goals.
- HR policy/training- Ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices at 100% compliance to promote an ethical and compliant work environment
- Analyze and interpret data as required to support HR strategy (organization fitness design metrics) in core functional areas (retention, span and layers compliance, diversity, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in a human resources discipline or business from an accredited college or university and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 to 5+ years of relevant Human Resources experience
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources or similar business field
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills combined with strong drive to create a positive work environment
- High level of business acumen
- Demonstrated success in a matrixed organizational structure
- Internal and external customer service focus experience
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with HRIS and facilitation of transactional HR activities
- Solid PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point skills
- Experience in change management
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.