NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, is currently seeking (3) Construction Site Leads to be based out of North York Ontario. The working schedule would be Monday- Friday. The individual must be local or have your own accommodations.
- Lead Site Safety
- Lead company site team (as assigned) for completion of construction activities in accordance with project objectives, priorities, and contract specifications
- Serve as member of the Project Team (PT) when project assigned
- Oversee the execution of fabrication, construction, and hookup
- Coordinate activities of site safety, technical, and quality inspection personnel
- Determine if corrective actions are needed in order to meet project objectives, and work to have these implemented • Coordinate site interfaces between contractors (and subcontractors) with Production Operations, Drilling, and other ongoing projects as applicable • Report progress, performance, initiatives, issues, and challenges to Construction Site Manager or Project Manager as appropriate
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 10+ Years' experience in-field Construction planning, execution, and completions
- • 5-10 years site experience
- • BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or Technical degree
- • Willing to travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites
- • Past Construction Site Lead experience on major capital project
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.