Skills: Field Service Tech
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: GEORGETOWN, Guyana
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, has an opening for a Solids Control Technician to be based in Georgetown, Guyana.
- Participates in the delivery of Fluids Environmental Services (FES) by assisting in the mobilization, operation and demobilization of FES equipment (i.e. dryers, centrifuges, vacuums, screw conveyors,pumps,etc).
- May troubleshoot equipment, prepare daily reporting, on the job maintenance, and orders equipment and supplies.
- Attends all required safety meetings and conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HS&E policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- High schools diploma
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Ability to work on call
- Basic working knowledge with Microsoft office, excel
- Water survival training
- Experience working offshore
- Experience working with Centrifuges, and or heavy equipment