The Facilities Project Coordinator is in charge to identify and develop and execute in coordination with the other functions projects oriented to consolidate facilities, optimize facility cost and verify the quality of service of our facility suppliers.
Ensure operational satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and provide a lead role in monitoring and increasing customer satisfactionEssential Responsibilities:
The Facilities Coordinator will be accountable for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role, the Facilities Coordinator will be involved in facilities consolidation project identification, planning and execution. The main responsibilities are:
- Identify opportunities to consolidate considering all the aspect of the business (sales, operation, inventory, employees, logistics, etc) in order to provide opportunities of roof consolidation at the same time the level of service is maintained to our customers, minimizing cost of implementation and considering the cashflow required in each project.
- Develop and present to the Leadership project and the Business justification of the project.
- Coordinate with the Real State team and the Product line (Operations) to planning and execute projects.
- Develop and execute the plan to move the people and operations, supporting the business to do the smoothly transition
- Support the Regional Operation Supply Chain Lead in the implementation of short and long-term projects
- Verify the level of service of each supplier in the facilities and request the KPI and proper performance to the Facilities team
- Responsible to identify cost put opportunities in facilities cost and work with the Facilities team to develop action plan to materialize it
- Provide reports and analyze information regarding current facilities, proper cost allocation, proper financial mapping to ensure the accuracy information
- Support the Facilities and RE team and be a bridge from Region and the Global team
- Support Facilities and RE team in tool standardization, visibility/transparency, and performance versus targets as required
- Perform and develop process to audit in regular basis property inspections in the region and complete inspection reports
- Preparation of monthly reports, identify variances
- Safety, Risk Management, financial, personnel and administrative duties/functions
- Coordinate with Finance and RE and facilities team to annual budget preparations, monthly reporting, variance reports, executive and aging reports
- Ensure operational satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and provide a lead role in monitoring and increasing customer satisfaction
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Assist with other activities that fall within the remit of the region operation supply chain organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Strong Financial Acumen
- Project Management certification (preferable)
- SAP knowledge
- Microsoft office suite strong knowledge
- Ability to travel and work in other countries in a range from 25% to 40% of time; this can flex up or down pending the region and needs
- Leadership and change agent
- Flexible (Coachable) and adaptable to change (Change management)
- Energy, enthusiasm
- Tactical execution exposure
- Ability to influence others
- Tactical execution with a sense of urgency
- Good analytical, problem solving, and process improvement skills.
- Good oral, written, and interpersonal skills: Training, facilitating, and presentations