At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Baker Hughes Company is seeking Quality Engineer to be based in Dubai.Essential Responsibilities:
- You will work under general supervision to deliver the following activities.
- Facilitation of process improvements, qualitative risk assessments and root cause analysis and corrective actions, aligned to continuous improvement, in your area of responsibility.
- Use of quality tools to monitor and improve processes.
- Fully support the QMS by creating, editing and reviewing documents, assuring alignment to industry and Baker Hughes standards.
- Act as a lead auditor.
- Conduct supplier audits and demonstrate use of supplier improvement actions as required by your area of responsibility.
- Work with Quality Control departments to monitor calibration, control and testing systems.
- Participate in tender and contract reviews and the development of quality plans to support contracts.
- Share knowledge within the quality community and to the wider Baker Hughes organization.
- You will demonstrate project management best practices and use of quality management tools and handle special projects as required.
- Conducting all your business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes Health, Safety and Environmental policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Company Core Values.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Applied Science with 5 years experience.
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead auditor
- Good analytical skills. Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Facilitation and presentation skills. Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- In depth knowledge of ISO9001, API Q1 and other relevant industry standards.
- Understanding of business processes, industry standards and BHI technologies.
- Skills in quality control and calibration, business process modelling, SAP and the ability to communicate in local language are preferred.
- Advanced skills in VB and Macro
- Lean six sigma and root cause analysis knowledge.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates