Skills: Electrical Technician, Electrician
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Primat Recruitment are looking for an Electrical Technician (Maintenance) for a CoreCrew opportunity.
As an Electrical Techniain (Maintenance) you will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of maintenance on Electrical systems, the sucessful candidate will be capable of working at a Senior Authorised level and competent working with high voltage (1000volts - 13.8kV).
- Support a culture of continuous HSE performance improvement via transfer of knowledge and sharing of best practice.
- Demonstrate excellent safety leadership behaviours at all times and encouraging colleagues to achieve outstanding performance in meeting Company HSE and business targets.
- Ensuring compliance with Company performance standards. Electrical safety rules.
- Liaise with the Electrical Team Lead, REP and Site leadership and onshore engineers to determine and agree priorities.
- Carry out maintenance activities in accordance with the client and industry standard policies and procedures.
- Ensure equipment, systems and work sites are reinstated to the required standard.
- Utilise ISSOW system to act as PA, control worksite and liaise with the AA.
- Support Electrical vendors & Subcontractors.
- Provide guidance and support for all team members in terms of Electrical technical issues.
- Maintain effective communication with work colleagues at all levels.
- Ensure work history is comprehensively recorded in line with data quality requirements for maintenance related activity.
- Stand in for Electrical Team Lead and REP as required when identified and suitably trained
- Carry out emergency response duties as required.
- Actively contribute towards production management and effective utilisation of asset's Production Loss Management System.
- Identify asset threats and opportunities and actively support the maintenance process.
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction and removal of low value activities.
- NVQ - Level 3 (Electrical) or equivalent.
- Compex Certificate.
- ISSOW, Risk Assessment.
- Proscient COW 2.
- Advanced Gas Tester Level 1.
- Maximo 7.5 User.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and apply it in the workplace.
- Previous HV experience.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, ability to work safely on own initiative and with time constraints.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt is essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative with self-imposed quality control standards.
- Ability to work to prearranged deadlines, embrace change and continual improvement.