Bently Nevada is a leading business with over 60 years of innovation on advanced technology and products development in vibration condition monitoring & protection industry for rotating machine. The sensors, condition monitoring & protection systems, S1 software and analytics algorithms are widely applied for these rotating machines in industries of Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Iron & Steel, Mining, Pulp, Municipal, etc.
Bently Nevada has a perfect Quality and R&D system to ensure consistency of global R&D deliverable. We always pursue excellent tech, products for customer and make theoretical quantitative analysis in design in every discipline, like EE, ME, FW and SW.
As Global CBM (Conditioning Based Monitoring) COE, Bently Nevada China Engineering not only develop CBM products, but also look for customer special needs in industries, and generate creative/differentiated products/solution for customer & drive business growth.Essential Responsibilities:
- Monitor firmware development in rotating machine monitoring & protection systems for BH DS BN business, which acquire displacement/velocity/acceleration/process variable, and communication modules firmware development etc.
- Teamwork with cross functional team in both domestic and international to understand CTQ, design requirements, and identify the opportunities for improving productivity.
- Lead system development to meet or exceed design requirements
- Develop data signal processing algorithm for Bently Nevada conditioning monitor
- Contributes to research, technology development and program execution to generate new and/or improved products.
- On time complete detailed design with creative implementation, which includes design requirements, high level design, interface definition, coding, review,etc
- Deliver design documents with BN guideline and rules
- Verify design meet requirements, standards, compliance and deliver test report
- New technology research and apply to product development
Desired Characteristics: Location:
- Bachelor Degree or upward of in Digital Signal processing, software engineering, automation, measurement & control, automatic instrument or associated
- Demonstrated understanding and practical experience on industrial products and processes.
- At least 6 years of firmware R&D experience on vibration conditioning monitor or equivalent.
- Skilled with C++, familiar with QNX RTOS system or TI DSP
- Experience with TCP/IP, DSP system
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, must be able to communicate effectively both in written and oral English in a global team.
- Self motivate and capable of working independently on extended assignments
- Always leads by example
- Resourceful and leverage global team's skills and benefits
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more