At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Job Purpose
Under minimal supervision receives little instruction on day-to-daywork, general instructions on wellsite activities. Performs assembly, checking, and loading necessary equipment required for scheduled TCP,PL, DSS and/or other "specialty" jobs; including operations and maintenance of equipment and facility. Essential Responsibilities
- Works with drill crew on location to assemble and run the Tubing Conveying Perforating (TCP), ProductLogging (PL) or Downhole Seismic (DSS) equipment.
- Provides record ofs uch equipment and other assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the wellsite.
- Advises Customer Representative in spotting and actuating such equipment and in troubleshooting.
- Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrives at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time.
- Assists with the training of assigned personnel in such operations and maintenance.
- Maintains records and communications as required by District Manager.
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- All Baker Hughes employees are authorized to STOP WORK if potential risk of Quality, EHS and Compliance is found. E.g.
- They are not trained and/or competent to conduct a task
- Safety risk assessments and/or procedures are not available
- Equipment to complete a task is not available and/or correctly maintained
- There is a potential to cause environmental damage
- Regulations or EHS standards will be breached
- You see any unsafe condition or practice
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Field Specialist Wireline Services
- Done logging school with BHGE
- Clear thinker.
- Able to work under pressure and independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively, internally and externally, at all levels.
- Positive Attitude
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.