At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary/Purpose
This role will be responsible for winning & penetrating new businesses, build strong client Relations, creating opportunity pipeline and ensuring healthy financial & Sales KPI's for Indonesia Sales Organization . The Candidate in this role requires sales & commercial background and highly effective communication skill; interacting cross function teams including global teams. 4-5 Years of Wireline Logging Field background is essentially required. Essential Responsibilities
- Develops sales plans & strategies for Indonesia Wireline business
- Has the ability to penetrate new market segments, extends Wireline Footprint and creates healthy opportunity pipeline
- Builds strong relationship with Clients in the local market and provides full customer support
- Ability to prepare big tenders and efficient commercial model for given market conditions
- Ensures healthy Sales & Financial metrics for PL (Rev, margins, Billing, Collections, Cash flow, AR management, .....etc.)
- Takes the lead on new products & technology launching
- All Baker Hughes employees are authorized to STOP WORK if potential risk of Quality, EHS and Compliance is found. E.g.
- They are not trained and/or competent to conduct a task
- Safety risk assessments and/or procedures are not available
- Equipment to complete a task is not available and/or correctly maintained
- There is a potential to cause environmental damage
- Regulations or EHS standards will be breached
- You see any unsafe condition or practice
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 5 Years of Wireline Logging Field Background is essential
- Minimum of 1-2 additional years of experience in Account Sales
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Effective Communicational and presentational skills required
- Clear thinker.
- Able to work under pressure and independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively, internally and externally, at all levels.
- Positive Attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.