Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SUPPLY CHAIN LOCALIZATION (E&I)
MANAGER, CLUSTER DEVELOPMENT
Primary Purpose of Job
Lead the development of the strategic clusters supplier eco-system to meet requirements of the Energy sector and support the State's economic diversification objective.
University Degree in Engineering/ Supply Chain/Science.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum 15 years professional experience in supply chain function.
• Experience in Engineering and EPC projects in oil and gas sector.
• Experience in dealing with international Oil and Gas service companies.
• Experience in Supplier development with exposure to Small and Medium Enterprises highly desirable
• Experience in successfully developing and executing supply chain localization programs.
• Proven ability to manage relationships with diverse stakeholders.
• Strong leadership, planning, coordination and influencing skills
• Proven track record in delivering high quality results.
• Ability to think strategically and balance diverse objectives and expectations.
• Experience in working in large multi-national corporations.
• Good understanding of local market knowledge
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa