Skills: Project Management
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SUPPLY CHAIN LOCALIZATION (E&I)
HEAD, PROJECT OFFICE
Primary Purpose of Job
Coordinate overall TAWTEEN initiatives to deliver all implementation goals in effective and efficient way. Responsible for TAWTEEN web, application, social media accounts and all related digital portals including ICV tool. Monitor progress, interdependencies of TWATEEN team & KPIs.
Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Engineering.
Experience & Skills
• At least 8-10 years experience preferably within project management development.
• Strong skills and experience in Data Analysis and Microsoft Excel.
• Project Management experience and general management capabilities.
• Intermediate skills and experience in functioning of hardware, software, networking & communication technologies.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English and preferably in Arabic
• Effective time management and problem solving skills/ influencing skills.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa