Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SUPPLY CHAIN LOCALIZATION (E&I)
SUPPLIER OUTREACH OFFICER
Primary Purpose of Job
Proactively reach out to suppliers to facilitate and support their relationship with the E &I sector.
• University Degree in Finance/ Business/Economics/Science/Arts or equivalent.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum 5 - 8 years professional experience
• Strong Communication, planning, coordination and follow up skills.
• Good leadership, relationship and influencing skills.
• Proven track record in delivering high quality results.
• Experience in working in large multi-national corporations will be an advantage.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa