Baker Hughes, a GE company is hiring a SAP Master Data Finance Process Analyst based in Houston, Texas.
The SAP Master Data Finance Process Analyst takes a role in evaluating, maintaining and improving efficiency of financial master data. Contributes to the development and implementation of new procedures, policies, and systems to simplify and improve internal reporting. Essential Responsibilities:
- Primarily manages daily requests for the creation and updated of SAP Bank Master Data. With opportunity to learn SAP Customer and Vendor Masters
- Works on special SAP Master Data projects, as needed.
- Responsible for the adherence to governances rules and quality of the SAP Master Data
- Communication with the requestors and other relevant work streams.
- SAP Master Data change management.
- Supports special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant discipline
- 3+ years of experience in Finance Processes, Principles, and Practices or Intermediate to advanced level experience with SAP modules
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel
- Master Data Request management experience
- Broad SAP Master Data Experience
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas industry / Oilfield services
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel and MS Access
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate, strong emphasis on teamwork, customer focused attitude
- Strong analytical and leadership skills