Resumo da Função:
The Project Quality Engineer (PQE) supports cross functional and Leadership team on all quality matters during Project Execution. The PQE is responsible for ensuring effective application of the Baker Hughes Quality Management System (QMS) in the project environment to ensure that customer requirements are met.Responsabilidades Essenciais:
- Ensure effective and consistent application of Quality processes across the project & organization, supporting project execution.
- Participate in Design Verification Reviews as required by Engineering.
- Support and facilitate Criticality Risk Assessment reviews, covering the scope of the contract.
- Support standardization and promote the use of Baker Hughes standard vendor ITP & MRB templates and getting customer approval.
- Create Quality Plans based on the standard template incorporating additional customer quality and technical regulation requirements.
- Prepare and present required quality performance reporting to Project team, Leadership and Customers.
- Take ownership of project related issues. Support & drive action owners for fast & effective resolution (NCR, CI, CIR, Audit finding, NCA/RCA, Effectiveness Review, Quality Concern, etc.).
- Support non-conformance management process, Reviews NCR in a project context to assess if customer concession, deviation or waiver is required.
- Complete, submit and manage approval process for concessions, deviations or waivers to customer in compliance with contract and QMS requirements.
- Audit & verification plan, performing and follow-up of findings.
- Validate Notification of Inspections acting as interface between Baker Hughes, Customer and Supplier as required.
- Continually strive to improve & simplify existing process. Develop Customer relationship by regular discussions with customer.
- Support projects Lessons Learned efforts, communicating across the business.
- Participate in project close out activities by facilitating closure of all project quality actions.
- Minimum of 5 Years of experience in Project Quality or Engineering/Manufacturing functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Production Engineering.
- Knowledge in O&G Industrial Standards API 6A, 17D, 16A and 16AR.
- Experience in Quality Management System.
- Experience in ISO 9001:2015, API Q1 and API Q2.
- Previous customer facing experience.
- Drive Continuous Improvement / change agent.
- Fluent English.
- Customer-Focused behavior.
- Lean Six Sigma Black or Green Belt Certified.
- Experience in Project Quality Management.
- Knowledge on problem-solving methodology.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Analytical Skill.
- Quality auditor training & qualification (IATC) & RCA Leader Certified (CITC).
Essa é a sua oportunidade de aprender mais, fazer mais, viver a carreira que você imaginou e ser parte de uma organização verdadeiramente diversa.
Baker Hughes é um Empregador que Oferece Iguais Oportunidades. As decisões de emprego são tomadas sem considerar raça, cor, religião, origem nacional ou étnica, sexo, orientação sexual, identidade ou expressão de gênero, idade, incapacidade física, situação protegida de veterano ou outras características protegidas por lei. Saiba mais