Responsible for providing commercial reporting for PPS. Intermediate level professional position requiring subject matter knowledge and experience, more independence in problem solving and decision making.Essential Responsibilities:
- Provide commercial insight to the leadership team, ensuring appropriate challenge and analysis, and proactively identifying business opportunities and risks to drive business growth.
- Execute the PPS management reporting process to accurately reflect current and forecasted business performance, ensuring alignment between regions and product companies
- Produce reporting analytics to enable identification of key trends or issues in the Business that necessitate further analysis and discussion.
- Partner with the Global Sales Leader to run QMI process & provide commercial function costs
- Execute the PPS consolidated planning and budgeting processes in alignment with Divisional guidelines and timetables, incorporating appropriate challenge and analysis.
- Provide financial modelling, pricing & analysis supporting projects and business initiatives.
- Control and initiate backlog management and reporting
- Ensure quarterly reporting requirements are met within set timeframe
- Significant experience in multinational companies and regional position
- Significant financial and commercial experience in a complex, diverse, multi-site business.
- Demonstrated experience in the evaluation of new business initiatives and the development of business cases to clearly articulate the benefits of identified opportunities or projects.
- Demonstrated business partnering experience.
- Demonstrated ability to challenge and influence senior manager level stakeholders to increase revenue/profits in a fast paced environment.
- High standards of accuracy and precision with highly developed organizational skills.
- Ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
- Demonstrated emotional maturity and professional integrity.
- Strong financial knowledge in the consolidation of results, financial & management accounting.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organisational ability.Locations:
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more