Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Contracts Administration
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Chatham-Kent, Ontario, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a SCM Contracts Administrator for a 1 year contract in Toronto or Chatham.
This position is responsible for managing the workflow of contract execution ranging from initial contracting strategy and development to contract closeout/renewal in accordance with Company contracting policies and procedures. In addition, this position also monitors contract compliance and assists with contract management activities.
• Providing SCM input to stakeholders regarding contracting process and analyzing scopes of work to determine contracting strategy;
• Drafting and preparing new commercial agreements, reviewing and revising executed agreements, coordinating change management activities, and assisting with contract renewals/closeout;
• Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
• Performing activities to ensure vendors Enbridge health, safety, environmental and insurance requirements;
• Working closely with Legal to review and draft non-standard contracts and manage the execution process both internally through the Supply Chain Management and with Contract Owners and externally with vendors, ensuring necessary documentation is provided such as insurance certificates and WSIB documents;
• Ensuring the Contract Management System is complete for all contracts and holds up to date;
• Contributing to vendor management activities by ensuring prequalification requirements are met; and
• Supporting leadership by providing periodic reports, conducting data analysis, validating vendor payments, and providing process/system improvement recommendations.
• Post-secondary education in business, legal studies, supply chain or related discipline;
• A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of progressive business or legal experience related to role;
• Proficiency with MS Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to learn other IT systems independently
• Proven communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and presentation skills, with influencing and persuasive talents;
• Enrollment in the Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) / Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) designation program or equivalent is an asset;
• Law Certificate or legal background.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.