Baker Hughes has an opportunity for a Lead Sales Operations Specialist - Crude Oil & Finished Fuel AdditivesEssential Responsibilities:
- Selling products and services to existing and new customers within the market for Crude Oil & Finished Fuel Additives.
- Explore and develop new business ventures and enhanced service opportunities through current and active accounts.
- Developing and maintaining strong sales and working relationships with major customers for the Product Line.
- Handle and manage both medium and large scale accounts for the Product Line.
- Responsible for training and presenting to customers as well as coaching and support for other sales personnel within the Baker Hughes Petrolite Product Line.
- Provide reporting to the P2R management on account activity and delivery.
- Support sales strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (e.g. Chemistry, Petroleum Engineering)
- Proven background in downstream chemicals and / or oil trading domain linked to technical selling and / or commercial awareness
- Commercially astute
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and rapport with customers
- A flexible and adaptable approach to role responsibilities & commitments (regular & reactive travel)
- Computer literacy
- Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of company's products and services and their application to customer requirements and competitive market.
- Proven account management or business development (sales) in downstream chemicals or specific product line services.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.