Baker Hughes is currently hiring a North America Land Senior Quote to Cash Manager based in Houston, Texas.
The North America Land Senior Quote to Cash Manager will be a professional manager, experienced in process improvement across the order to cash cycle. Innovative and positive when driving change, bringing people on board, and balancing operational and financial priorities. Able to coordinate several work-streams and collaborate well with stakeholders to ensure a successful end result. Working with Commercial and operational teams. To drive desired outcomes, the selected candidate will be a deadline-driven individual with experience in change management, process improvement, and ability to influence multiple stakeholders to achieve success.Essential Responsibilities:Management Activities:
Quality & Process Improvement Activities:
- Lead and manage the Region Q2C team in daily activities and complex projects with regional impact
- Responsible for improving the cash flow of the company by reducing Account Receivables.
- Develop and implement billing strategies, policies, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely billing in compliance with company policies and business needs
- Identify and improve the Billing Triggers, always seeking to reduce time cycle and make the billing / pre-billing process more efficient.
- Interact with all levels of organization and with our external customers.
- Manage the proper escalation process, evaluate and redesign the most effective process, to succeed in the market relative to customer behavior patterns.
- Distribute and set collection and billing targets for the region, by Product Line, area and individual team members and drive team to achieve them.
- Drive Collection Target management to ensure the accurate and timely resolution of the accounts receivable in dispute or customers with cash flow issues that require escalation and legal resolutions with a focus in continue reduce past due
- Provides coaching and mentorship to the Q2C staff to further their personal development and the success of their responsibilities, this includes training, cross training and tutoring of new and experienced team members.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Culture Pillars
- Supervise delivery of accounting reports and reports related to revenue, pre-billing (unbilled/ accruals) / billing /collections / past dues and others as requested.
- Prepare and review billing and collection forecast, drive the action to identify risks and create the mitigation plans with Sales and operations teams to ensure the billing and collection target are met
- Handle Process Improvement Projects as assigned
- Control Quality by ensuring that all the information is accurate, and all the customer requirements are met and are timely loaded in SAP to be able to invoice when the work is complete
- Responsible for the execution and implementation of standard Order to Cash processes related to Q2C in the Region.
- Identify opportunities for improved systems and processes to streamline region billing activities and meet deliverables more effectively
- Support the commercial teams in analysis and review of Customer Terms on Payments and Billing Process. Drive innovation to ensure win-win for both sides.
- With a focus on continuous improvement, working with commercial and operations groups to identify opportunities for improvement and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years of experience in Commercial, Operations Support or Operations Finance
- 5+ years of experience managing people and teams
- Experience handling a large volume (high volume/low value) of transactions
- Strong leadership skills, ability to effectively supervise employees in remote locations
- Excellent analytical skills, strong attention to detail, ability to organize and prioritize.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft office - Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must have experience with SAP
- Work well in a firm deadline environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Innovative, decisive, results-oriented and strategic in thinking and approach
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related field
- Oil & Gas experience a plus
- Strong financial acumen and knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent organization and planning skills, multi task and strong attention to detail and the big picture.