Baker Hughes has an opening for Shop Foreman for our Downhole Pump Group in the Artesia, New Mexico area.Essential Responsibilities:
- Supervises all shop activity
- Troubleshoots equipment, prepares daily reporting, performs on the job maintenance, and orders equipment and supplies.
- Supervises Field Service Operators during service delivery.
- May contribute to the training and/or mentoring of employees.
- Attends all required safety meetings and conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HS&E policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- Successfully complete advanced technical training and assigned well site development Programs.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must be reliable.
- Prefer experience with lifting heavy equipment.
- Prefer experience driving a forklift and crane.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more