Well Operator, Subsea/Sea-floor Installations Apprenticeship (Lærling i brønnfaget havbunnsinnstallasjoner)Essential Responsibilities:
- Training in accordance with subject curriculum.
- Installation, intervention, repairs, and maintenance on sub-sea equipment and units.
- Working up SJAs (safe job analyses) for one's own and group activities.
- Use of flow charts, tool systems for completion, reporting systems, and project documentation.
- Troubleshooting, inspections, and Deviation Condition Reports.
- Evaluation of maintenance programs.
- Handling parts warehouses.
VG2 Well Technology (VG2 Brønnteknikk)
Norwegian and English verbal and writtenDesired Characteristics:
Highly motivated for apprenticeship
Good HSE attitude
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more