Laboratory Technician Apprenticeship (Lærling i laboratoriefaget)Essential Responsibilities:
- Training in accordance with subject curriculum.
- Use and maintain instruments and equipment.
- Plan and take tests.
- Prepare tests for analyses and carry out analyses.
- Assess and verify analysis results.
- Ensure the traceability of analyses, equipment and test result.
- Carry out work in accordance with the prevailing regulations for health, safety and environment.
- Increase the efficiency of and improve methods, routines and procedures.
VG2 Laboratory Work (VG2 Laboratoriefag)
Norwegian and English verbal and writtenDesired Characteristics:
Highly motivated for apprenticeship
Good HSE attitude
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more