Industrial Fitter Apprenticeship (Lærling i industrimontørfaget)Essential Responsibilities:
- Training in accordance with subject curriculum.
- Fitting and building machines and electro-mechanical equipment, pneumatic, and hydraulic components.
- Working up and interpreting technical drawings.
- Use of machine elements, testing/measuring equipment, hand tools and small machines for building and assemblage.
- Repair and maintenance of machines and equipment.
- Repair welding and cutting of different materials.
- Use of different fastening methods and screw connectors, oils and lubricating equipment.
VG2 Industrial Technology (VG2 Industriteknologi)
Norwegian and English verbal and writtenDesired Characteristics:
Highly motivated for apprenticeship
Good HSE attitude
Tananger or Stavanger
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more