Well Operator, Cementing Apprenticeship (Lærling i brønnfaget sementering)Essential Responsibilities:
- Training in accordance with subject curriculum.
- Selection of approaches and use of equipment for various cementation works, including cementing horizontal wells and pressure cementation.
- Assessment of conditions that influence the composition of cement aggregates.
- Use, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the usual cement mixers, pumps an in-well equipment.
- Leading cementation operations.
- Planning and reporting.
VG2 Well Technology (VG2 Brønnteknikk)
Norwegian and English verbal and writtenDesired Characteristics:
Highly motivated for apprenticeship
Good HSE attitude
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more