Computer Electronics Technician Apprenticeship (Lærling i dataelektronikerfaget)Essential Responsibilities:
- Training in accordance with subject curriculum.
- Installation, operation and maintenance of various electronics systems and computer systems.
- Use and handling of equipment, software, information and data.
- Establishing communication between different types of equipment and systems.
- Security, troubleshooting and communications problems.
- Advice to customers for choosing and using equipment and systems and adapting the equipment/systems to the customer's needs.
- Compilation of documentation adapted to the client and providing instruction.
VG2 Computer and electronics (VG2 Data og elektronikk)
Norwegian and English verbal and writtenDesired Characteristics:
Highly motivated for apprenticeship
Good HSE attitude
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more