Industrial Machinery Mechanic Apprenticeship (Lærling i industrimekanikerfaget)Essential Responsibilities:
- Training in accordance with subject curriculum.
- Understanding and interpreting drawings - especially assembly drawings.
- Use of all kinds of hand tools for mounting and dismantling machine elements.
- Use of heating and cooling during mounting and dismantling machine elements.
- Use of tooling machines for the production and adaptation of machine elements.
- Doing repair welding.
- Making electrical connections and disconnections during repairs and maintenance operations according to current regulations.
VG2 Industrial Technology (VG2 Industriteknologi)
Norwegian and English verbal and writtenDesired Characteristics:
Highly motivated for apprenticeship
Good HSE attitude
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more