Other Skills: BSc/HND degree-qualified in engineering discipline (e.g. Mechanical/Electrical Engineering), Experience: installation, maintenance, inspection, servicing, parts ordering
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Excellent compensation
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Nigeria
VACANCIES: Heating, Ventilation & Air-conditioner Engineer (Ref. Code: HVACE)
A well-structured oil and gas serving company requires the services of the following for immediate employment in its onshore/offshore locations:
HVAC Engineer (Ref Code: HVACE)
Qualifications, Experience, Availability & Other Requirements:
- BSc/HND degree-qualified in engineering discipline (e.g. Mechanical/Electrical Engineering); other professional certifications are added advantage.
- Reporting to: Head of Operations, Head Office, Lagos.
- Work Location: Various clients' sites, bases and location where services are required for installation and maintenance.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 8 years' experience in HVAC installation, maintenance, inspection, servicing, parts ordering. Strong competence in the supervision of technical personnel and work distribution.
- Age: Not above 50 years
- Technology Platforms: Skilled in the use of MS Outlook, Microsoft Office applications, technical report writing and presentation.
Candidate who will not be disposed to assume duty mid-January 2020 need not apply.
The remunerations applicable to each position remains attractive and commensurate with similar positions in the industry.
Interested applicants should forward their detailed curriculum vitae attached in word document and certifications not later than one week from the date of this advertisement, to: email@example.com
Please use Ref. Code HVACE for the position applied as your subject.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted online.
Signed: M a n a g e m e n t