Other Skills: NSE/COREN Membership, BSc, B.Eng. in discipline e.g.Mechanical Engineering, Nigerian citizen
Experience: 11 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Excellent compensation
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Nigeria
VACANCIES: Rotating Equipment (Mechanical) Engineer- Projects (Ref Code: REME)
A well-structured oil and gas serving company requires the services of the following for immediate employment in its onshore/offshore locations.
Rotating Equipment (Mechanical) Engineer- Projects (Ref Code: REME)
Qualifications, Experience, Availability & Other Requirements:
- BSc, B.Eng. in engineering discipline (e.g. Mechanical Engineering). Masters/PhD is an added advantage.
- Professional certifications: NSE/COREN Membership mandatory; membership of other professional bodies would be considered added advantage.
- Reporting to: Mechanical Maintenance Discipline Lead
- Work Location: Offshore/Onshore, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 11 years of experience in Mechanical Engineering in the EP industry particularly with 6 years in Maintenance. Other experiences in design, specification, commissioning and operation/start-up of rotating equipment would be considered added advantage. Demonstrable experience in equipment specification, technical clarifications, inspection and testing major rotating equipment. Working knowledge of the Maintenance Management System, and familiarity with client's and appropriate international standards. Experienced with the requirements of HAZOP and FIREPRAN studies. Capable of managing the link between contractors and the equipment vendors/manufacturer to ensure that the facilities are built in compliance with client's group standards and HSES Policies.
- Age: Not above 50 years.
- Technology Platforms (added advantage): Skilled in the use of MS Outlook, Microsoft Office applications, technical report writing and presentation; proven understanding of plant maintenance management; Quality Management & SAP CMMS; proven change capacity and ability to align business goals with the business objectives of the organization, which should be specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-framed (SMART); resilient personality with focus and determination; strong organizational skills essential.
- Technical/Leadership Skills: To provide in-depth discipline expertise to the Operation, Maintenance and Project teams, concerning all aspects of the Rotating Equipment, especially concerning maintenance issues, through front-end engineering, conceptual and detailed design, procurement, construction; safeguarding of design and operational integrity and continuous improvement of existing and future Rotating Equipment installations are key responsibilities;
· Oil Production Facilities: All mechanical facilities and equipment in the flow stations to reduce deferment and optimize oil production;
· Gas Plant Facilities: All gas production facilities and equipment to optimize gas production;
· Gas Lift Facilities: Gas compression facilities and equipment to maximize gas lift operations;
· Export Terminal Facilities: All facilities for the processing and export of crude oil;
· Contracts Management: Support all contracts related to scope;
· Utilities Services: All facilities and equipment for the provision of utilities services, including water services and power generation.
- Some Principal Accountabilities: To provide Rotating Equipment expertise to field locations to ensure that equipment and facilities in Flow Stations, Gas Plants, Compression Stations, Mechanical Workshop, Power Plants, Terminal, etc are maintained to assure technical integrity of production facilities and utilities such that optimum availability is achieved to meet client's business objectives; to make inputs into new facilities projects, mechanical equipment designs and production optimization activities; to prepare/review procedure guides and MJRs for field personnel to guide them in following correct methods of Rotating Equipment maintenance, troubleshooting of faults and in providing long term solution to recurrent problems; to participate in vendors inspections and factory testing of rotating equipment; to ensure completeness of hand-over documentation, e.g. performance and test data, and vendor documents, in line with ISO 14001 system requirements, and prior to hand-over to the asset holder.
- Key Interfaces: HSE Representative, Operation Managers, Departmental Heads, Operations Superintendent, Team Leaders, Discipline Heads, OEMs, Maintenance System Lead, Production Support, Project Team Leads.
Candidate who will not be disposed to assume duty on 2nd of January, 2020 need not apply.
The remunerations applicable to each position remains attractive and commensurate with similar positions in the industry.
Interested applicants should forward their detailed curriculum vitae attached in word document and certifications not later than one week from the date of this advertisement, to: email@example.com
Please use Ref. Code REME for the position applied as your subject. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted online.
Signed: M a n a g e m e n t.