- Under direct supervision participates in structured, on-the-job learning activities in the Wellbore Construction Product Group.
- Learns process to prepare tools for rig site delivery and documented setting and retrieval methods.
- Develops and applies skills required to run less complex applications without supervision at the well site.
- Accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- General knowledge of oil and gas industry.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- Two year Technical Degree preferred.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage