Are you an experienced HR Specialist (m/f/d) looking for a new challenge?
Join our Compensation & Benefits team and get the unique opportunity working on an exciting benefits harmonization project. This is the chance to create and contribute.
Baker Hughes is looking for a HR Specialist (m/f/d) Compensation & Benefits to join our Europe Total Rewards team to provide compensation and benefits advice and support to the business. The position is fixed-term for two years and is based in Germany (Celle or Hürth).Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for support of benefits and pension provision. Coordinates renewals / harmonisation of benefit programs with assistance of external consultants and brokers. Support in the design, development and communication of benefits programmes. Ensures that all aspects of the benefits provision is in line with the local legislation. Good understanding of pensions provision in Germany is required.
- Full understanding and ownership of processes supporting the company's and national annual compensation cycle. Proactive support in conducting annual salary reviews and bonus payout.
- Local implementation of Global Company Policies in Compensation and Benefits.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of company's global programs - Stock Purchase Plans, Reward & Recognition, Short-term incentive plans, Sales Compensation. Provide expert advice on escalated queries.
- Takes the lead on business-required projects from the initial idea to implementation under limited supervision. Collaborates with a broader Human Resources team and leadership on compensation and benefits projects delivery.
- Supports company policy reviews by conducting analytical work as well as drafting and finalizing policy documents for publication.
- Proactively analyses existing company processes to identify areas for improvement. Recommend streamlining and efficiency gains.
- Support in development and reviews of complex individual and/or group compensation reviews.
- Contribute to divestiture and post-merger integration projects as they arise
- Fluent in written and spoken German and very good English languages
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Finance or other relevant discipline. A post-graduate degree is an advantage.
- Strong experience in Reward / Compensation and Benefits within Human Resources function in multinational companies or large corporations at corporate/regional/global level
- Eye for detail, confidence to challenge and ask questions
- Can-do attitude with a strong sense of accountability as well as interdependence
- Ability to work under broad or limited supervision
- Logical, structured and process-orientated thinking
- Good Excel, Word and PowerPoint; quick adaptability to systems, tools and processes
- Celle or Huerth - Germany
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more