Wireline Sales Account Manager will be responsible for winning & penetrating new businesses, build strong client Relations, creating opportunity pipeline and ensuring healthy financial & Sales KPI's for Malaysia Sales Organization . The Candidate in this role requires sales & commercial background and highly effective communication skill; interacting cross function teams including global teams. 4-5 Years of Wireline Logging Field background is essentially required.Essential Responsibilities:
- Develops sales plans & strategies for Malaysia Wireline business.
- Has the ability to penetrate new market segments, extends Wireline Footprint and creates healthy opportunity pipeline.
- Builds strong relationship with Clients in the local market and provides full customer support.
- Ability to prepare big tenders and efficient commercial model for given market conditions.
- Ensures healthy Sales & Financial metrics for PL (Rev, margins, Billing, Collections, Cash flow, AR management, etc.)
- Takes the lead on new products & technology launching
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 4 Years of Wireline Logging Field Background is essential
- Minimum of 1-2 additional years of experience in Account Sales.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Effective Communicational and presentational skills required
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.