Responsible for supporting safe, reliable and efficient operations through activity planning and delivering an integrated execution schedule, using sound technical and analytical capabilities to ensure requirements are met in a timely and accurate manner whilst meeting safety and quality standards.Purpose of the role:
As part of BP's response to the dual challenge of providing more energy with fewer emissions, a new Integrated Gas & Power (IGP) business has been established, effective January 2019 to develop material positions across five customer demand segments - industrial use, power generation, transport, city Pgas, and retail/digital gas and power. The IGP has a mandate to secure long-term demand for gas, to develop integrated customer offers and to capture downstream gas and power margins which are adjacent to BP's existing businesses.
The Gas China team monitors the two joint ventures' performance and manages BP's relationship with JV partners, relevant government authorities. Meanwhile, the team is actively exploring new growth opportunities for BP in the China gas market to deliver BP IGP strategy. The position holder will identify, develop and execute new business opportunities to optimize the asset value for BP and to grow our IGP business in China.
- Responsible to prepare and coordinate all the operation schedules including LNG cargo receipt, inventory, gas delivery and payment schedule with relevant stakeholders;
- Coordinate with all the third-party agents to provide LNG import, tax reporting, insurance, and logistics services;
- Daily communication with the LNG tolling service provider to support operation execution including planning, shipping, inventory, and gas delivery;
- Provide forecast to the BP Finance and Treasury for operating budgeting purpose;
- Provide regular operating statistics, statement and analysis;
- Provide necessary support with downstream customers to provide gas/liquid offtake schedule, gas delivery and payment;
- SAP System data management and maintenance.
At least 5+ years solid production planning, production coordination, operational management experience in the energy industry;
Experience in SReqAP, ERP or other planning tools, experience in order fulfilment, import & export is a plus;
Strong communication and coordination skills and could positively influence partners;
Well-organized with ability to handle multiple tasks in parallel;
A good team player with high business ethics, integrity, value and behaviours;
Passionate and great problem finding, solving and execution capability Fluency in English and office software
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.