Baker Hughes has an opening for an ESP Field Specialist in Artificial Lift in Pecos, TX.
This role is responsible for going into the field and assisting with the installation of the ESP pumps into well for the customer. Responsible for the overall assessment of the field service technicians. Participation of daily, weekly and monthly meetings is required. Other duties will include troubleshooting the different controllers, mechanical and electrical work and the completion of paperwork.Essential Responsibilities:
- Assists with the installation/pulling of ESP (Electrical Submersible Pumps)
- Will provide assessments of Field Service Technicians
- Responsible for the electronic submission of assessment documentation
- Assists with testing downhole ESP equipment
- Will require extensive travel and time away from home
- Compliance with HSE and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Field Specialist in ESP-Artificial Lift
- Required knowledge of ESP installations, ESP pulling/laydowns, cable splicing, VSD setups and ESP start ups
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have proven leadership qualities and experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Field Service Technicians to accomplish performance requirements
- Must have a basic knowledge of MS Office (Basic Computer knowledge)
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more