Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes is currently hiring a Forward Deployed Solutions Engineer based in New Orleans, LA or Houston, TX.
BHC3 is a collaboration between two companies which are the Market Leaders in their respective Industry. Baker Hughes is an Energy Technology company, with the ambition to Digitize the Energy sector. C3.ai is the leading Enterprise AI Software Provider.
BHC3 Forward Deployed Engineers work at the leading edge of our business. You will drive cross-functional efforts to apply the BHC3 solutions to many of the largest Companies in the Energy sector. You will be working with the customer to solve their very high business value problems with Custom solutions and Prebuilt solutions such as Reliability, Predictive Maintenance, Production Optimization, Supply Chain and Inventory Optimization.
As a Forward Deployed Solution Engineer you may work with customer throughout the entire pre-sales, implementation and post-implementation support cycle.
In the role of Forward Deployed Solution Engineer, you will:
- Identify and quantify high-impact business opportunities, scope them to tractable problems, and drive the delivery of configured solutions and compelling business value
- Collaborate with business & IT leaders and subject matter experts at Oil and Gas customers to identify and frame compelling use cases for the BHC3 offering.
- Engage directly with customers to design, develop, and deploy AI-based enterprise applications
- Write application specifications and documentation
- Lead design and development reviews of customer applications
- Test, troubleshoot, and enhance customer applications with and on behalf of customers
- Continuously identify technical risks and gaps; devise mitigation strategies in anticipation of customer needs
- Lead high-performing BHC3 teams including data scientists, solutions architects, application engineers, and product managers in the delivery of production-ready configurations
- Work as a trusted partner with BHC3 Sales to define and execute winning account strategies
- Convert firsthand customer and market experience into impactful input to our product direction and strategy
- Bachelor's Degree in a "STEM" major (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics) from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 7 years of management consulting experience with machine learning, big data analytics, data science and cloud computing
- Work out of an office in New Orleans, LA or Houston, TX
- Travel up to 50% of the time, as required
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or Computer Information Systems from an accredited college or university
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Interpersonal communication skills and ability to work effectively on a cross-functional team
- Domain expertise in the Oil and Gas industry
- Experience building and deploying IIOT/AI solutions
- Solid understanding of ML techniques and its application to the Energy Industry
- Understanding of Relational and NOSQL Databases
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools
- New Orleans, LA; Houston, TX
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more