The Specialist provides direction and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning. Essential Responsibilities
- Project coordinator for WBI operations. Job scope includes technical support, design, planning, execution and invoicing.
- Involvement in the day-to-day support of customer's operations and technical requirements.
- Key personnel to communicate effectively across all areas and levels of organization for overall success and execution.
- Responsible to meet target revenue, profit margin and ensure invoices are paid within target period
- Adhere to safety procedures and policies in accordance with safety management system.
- Investigate unusual or unsatisfactory WBI product performance to determine root cause and preventive action.
- Document results, participate in program reviews, and prepare invention disclosures where appropriate.
- Provide training and direction to technician
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University or College.
- Minimum 3 Years Experience in Field and minimum 2 Years in Office for Wellbore Intervention (Minimum Total of 5 Years Experience)
Kuala Belait, Brunei