Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.About Us:
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy.
With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying
industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forwards.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized
energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer,
cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve
customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of
our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to
bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and
inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are
developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of
the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way
for a new energy future.Role Summary:
Working as part of a North European sales team, the Calibration Solution Sales Manager
is responsible in the assigned territory (North Europe), for the generation and
management of an order opportunity pipeline for calibration software (plus
hardware pull through) & software services.Essential Responsibilities
- Within the territory, through customer visits, working with channel partners, networking
- and research, identify application & project opportunities for Druck's calibration
- solution product (comprising of 4Sight software coupled with Druck calibrators
- and software services).
- Generate an orders opportunity pipeline from channel partners & end customers and
- manage to closure through the companies CRM Whilst interfacing with customers, work with the software product management and application engineering team on customer specific customization and the future development of 4Sight calibration software
- Working with sales leadership, interface with regional sales account managers and
- channel partners to coordinate and drive 4Sight software sales opportunity
- Provide when requested order estimates and associated reporting.
- Meet territory order revenue targets and manage customer satisfaction
- Based from home with travel averaging 60% of the working time and nights away when required
- Technical qualification in Engineering or science-based discipline or significant
experience in a technical sales position
- Proven years of experience in sales (preferably in sales of software solutions)A good understanding of modern software technology i.e. cloud computing, IIoT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
- An ability to capture customer user requirements and create technical documents based on the requirements
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently to demanding deadlines
- Fluent English with good communication skills and ability to create presentations.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.