At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Working as part of a North European sales team, the Calibration Solution Sales Manager is responsible in the assigned territory (North Europe), for the generation and management of an order opportunity pipeline for calibration software (plus hardware pull through) & software services.Essential Responsibilities:
- Within the territory, through customer visits, working with channel partners, networking and research, identify application & project opportunities for Druck's calibration solution product (comprising of 4Sight software coupled with Druck calibrators and software services).
- Generate an orders opportunity pipeline from channel partners & end customers and manage to closure through the companies CRM
- Whilst interfacing with customers, work with the software product management and application engineering team on customer specific customization and the future development of 4Sight calibration software
- Working with sales leadership, interface with regional sales account managers and channel partners to coordinate and drive 4Sight software sales opportunity actions.
- Provide when requested order estimates and associated reporting.
- Meet territory order revenue targets and manage customer satisfaction
- Based from home with travel averaging 60% of the working time and nights away when required
- Technical qualification in Engineering or science-based discipline or significant experience in a technical sales position
- Proven years of experience in sales (preferably in sales of software solutions)
- A good understanding of modern software technology i.e. cloud computing, IIoT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
- An ability to capture customer user requirements and create technical documents based on the requirements
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently to demanding deadlines
- Fluent English with good communication skills and ability to create presentations
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more